T1 Firewire BOOST Hybrid Set - 2 x (20.7 ft / 6.8 m)

Rating:
97%

Detailed description below!

As low as $8.95
Availability: In stock
SKU
FWBOOSTS_US

Firewire BOOST

Co-Poly/Co-Poly Hybrid

"Ultimate Spin Potential with added Control!"

The string package comes with 1/2 set of T1-Firewire (Rated #1 in Spin for 3 years) and 1/2 set of Ghost Wire, a round co-polyester string tested as one of the softest strings in its category (lab tests by United States Racquet Stringers Association). The combination of those 2 strings create a setup that has rarely been challenged in the spin category. In addition, Ghost Wire will offer additional control, arm-friendliness and feel to this very unique setup. 

Who should play this string?

Players who are used to playing with co-poly strings.
Players who look for extreme ball bite combined with enhanced control and arm-friendliness.
Recommended playing level: NTRP: 3.5-5.5, UTR: 4-10.5. (intermediate - advanced level) .
High level junior players from age 12-16.
Firewire_BOOST_description

Official Product Reviews

Excellent Hybrid Combination

"T1 Firewire boost hybrid is an excellent overall string. In the past I’ve used Volkl Cyclone and different soft strings in the crosses. This combination that Tier One has put together is perfect. I get very good pop, control and spin. Arm feels great after playing. Also great tension maintenance which I feel the Volkl lacks in that department."

Eddie

Literal Game Changer

"I have used a host of strings in the last year looking for something that plays like I like but also seem to be easy on my arm. I Have found my string. Firewire boost has literally changed my game. I can hit with great control, great power and spin and excellent touch. For me it really is the best of all worlds. I have it strung in a Prince Textreme Tour 95 at 50# I get great power out of it with this combo and my arm has never complained."

Steven

Absolutely love it

"I used to use luxillon rough and nxt control and thought it was a great setup. I am usually a defensive 3.5/4.0 player. I won my first two matches ever at 4.0 singles playing this string and was able to be much more aggressive and kept the ball in the court much better. I could not be a bigger fan of this string."

Todd

Small Business Does not mean lesser quality:

Our production team was able to develop a co-polyester compound that is superior in ​tension stability and string stiffness (softness) to most poly strings in the tennis industry (see lab test comparison below). We offer exceptional string quality ​often at lower prices than our competitors.​ ​

Qualitative Lab Test Results Do Matter:

There are 2 fundamental factors that build a foundation for ​the quality of a co-polyester string: tension stability and string stiffness. Having tested a great variety of strings from our competitors, we recognized the very limited number of strings on the market that perform well in both areas. Either the string is overly stiff or loses tension too quickly. ​

To offer some insight into the quality of our string we made sure to compare it to some of the "best", well known strings in the industry!

Tier One Sports: Ghost Wire

Firewire BOOST 17g: T1-Firewier: String Stiffness: 221 (lbs/in), Tension Stability: 13.85 (lbs) + Ghost Wire: String Stiffness: 181(lbs/in), Tension Stability: 14.77 (lbs)

String Competitors

Babolat RPM Blast 1.26mm: Stiffness: 273 (lbs/in), Tension Loss: 17.13 (lbs)
Luxilon 4g 1.24mm: Stiffness: 249 (lbs/in), Tension Loss: 13.30 (lbs)
Tecnifibre Black Code 4 1.22mm: Stiffness: 199 (lbs/in), Tension Loss: 17.42 (lbs)
Head Lynx Edge 1.25mm: Stiffness: 181 (lbs/in), Tension Loss: 21.59 (lbs)
Yonex Poly Tour Spin 1.25mm: Stiffness: 212 (lbs/in), Tension Loss: 15.41(lbs)
Luxilon Alu Power 1.25mm: Stiffness: 242 (lbs/in), Tension Loss: 17.13 (lbs)

NOTE: Many co-polyester strings perform much more poorly in these two categories. Many of these strings are in a range of 230-250 in stiffness and 19-24 in tension stability.

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:T1 Firewire BOOST Hybrid Set - 2 x (20.7 ft / 6.8 m)
Your Rating

Refer a friend and get $10 OFF your next order.